Final Portfolio Reflection

The Final Portfolio project is supposed to be the culmination of all our works over the 3 years we've been in Web into one website. This portfolio is supposed to contain all our works from Visual Design all the way to Web Client Programming. To make it more interesting, each of our portfolios had its own style which made it distinct from others. As a result, you can tell whose portfolio you are on based on what you immediately see in front of you.

I started building my portfolio slowly during the school year. It went through a few iterations before it became the final product. As it is, I'm happy at how my portfolio came out, it resembles the vision I had for it and contains all my previous works I have done over the years.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seminar 2

Lab 29