Spring Project Reflection

While researching my topics was pretty straightforward, putting it together in HTML was tedious. I couldn't follow part of the original wireframe due to how complex the HTML would have to be. Instead, I had to opt for making a template then paste my research into the fill-ins. While I believe that I could have been more ambitious and make a project that was visually appealing, I have to resort to a simple but easy-to-make style of design.



Then came the time to present my work. During my time to present, I showed the class the basic layout of my entire website and talked about the technical difficulties and difficulties in general that I encountered. When it came time to self-evaluate, I gave myself a B since almost all of my feedback showed at least a 3 out of 4 in my categories.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Portfolio Reflection

Seminar 2

Lab 29