Blog Intro

Hello, my name is Job. I am a Senior at Information Technology High School, I am in one of its CTE Academies, Web Design. I am interested in the field of web design because web design and other technology-related jobs are growing in that field, and getting a job within that field would be very beneficial.

My hobbies are playing piano and drawing in my free time. I started piano 9 years ago, and I attended a Saturday art program in 2012 to 2016. My dream is to become a computer scientist, I grew up around computers and worked around them a lot so I would like to learn more about them. My goal is to learn how to create websites, I am currently on my way to achieving this goal by completing the Web Client Programming course and graduating from high school.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Portfolio Reflection

Seminar 2

Lab 29